Thanks to the expert services supplied by Sky Blinds, a growing number of satisfied customers are finding the many advantages of motorized blinds in Thornhill . If you are still unsure regarding whether motorized shades are really a practical expense for you, take a little time to learn why you’re likely to enjoy these beautiful and convenient window treatments, especially once you consider the added advantages of our extensive Sky Blinds product choices and outstanding customer service!
THE SKY BLINDS DIFFERENCES
From conventional roller blinds to sun-blocking Roman shades, we offer a vast choice of trendy and lasting motorized window treatments for customers throughout Thornhill . Our automatic shades can be an inviting add-on to almost any residence or business..
You’re likely to love your experience with Sky Blinds for the following reasons :
- We only sell reliable brands with premium-quality cloths
- Whether for use inside or outdoors; We supply an extensive selection of looks and designs in various colors and textures
- Our motorized window blinds combine eye-pleasing elegance along with convenient function
- We have almost 20 years of expertise
Indoor Motorized Shades And Curtains
For indoor use, we provide an assortment of motorized shades . Able to be operated from anyplace in your home, they may be used with all sorts of unlined and lined drapes. You can enjoy the identical versatility with motorized blinds, which can enhance the decor and improve comfort by minimizing loss and heat exposure throughout the year.
Motorized Shades for Outdoor Use
Incorporate convenience and style to your outdoors space along with our automatic blinds created for exterior use.Our expertly installed blinds assist you in enjoying loads of fresh outdoor air on your patio, lanai, or porch without distracting sunlight during times of the day when it is strongest.
MOTORIZED BLINDS FOR YOUR HOME
Motorized shades are best suited for year round comfort and ease in your Thornhill ON home or apartment. Blinds that adjust or close minimize heat from sunlight, which makes your A/C work harder. Thicker automatic shades provide much-appreciated comfort. on cold winter days in Thornhill Ontario
Designs for automatic blinds often preferred by homeowners in Thornhill Ontario include:
- Roller and Roman shades
- Zebra (transitional) blinds with an changing zebra-like light pattern
- Pleated shades in cloths available in stunning patterns and bold tones
- Wood and bamboo shades for added personality
- Traditional flat blinds for added privacy (they can even be set at an angle which allows light in but still provides privacy)
- Sheer horizontal and vertical blinds (as an appealing update from sheer curtains)
AUTOMATED BLINDS FOR THE BUSINESS
Invest more time working on your own company and significantly less time fretting about light control and shading with window blinds. When you examine the money-saving and time saving benefits of automated window treatments, you discover that they are a practical financial investment.
Here a few styles can be appealing for business use:
- Cellular shades that can filter or block light and function as additional insulation to enhance energy efficiency (and possibly cut down on heating/cooling costs!)
- Commercial roller binds for convenient light control combined with an infusion extract of subdued style
- Vertical blinds for optimal protection in locations with larger windows (for example conference rooms or open workspace places)
Be sure to check out the Sky Blinds gallery to view more layout and style selections for your motorized blinds.
INSTALLING AND REPAIRING MOTORIZED BLINDS
Our staff will appropriately installs any blinds you purchase. Prior to installation, we’ll take detailed measurements, install all connected hardware, and verify that every thing is functioning just before leaving.
There are instances when attention is necessary, while our drapes and blinds are designed for durability. Our proficient technicians will arrive immediately to make repairs and alterations to your motorized shades and blinds.
MOTORIZED BLINDS REMOTE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
Our automated blinds do not use any kind of outlet space. All you’ll have to do after our set up teamfinishes is enjoy your brand new blinds just after the remote is installed. We willmount the electrical power source and explain to you how your remote works. Control a single blind in a space or multiple window coverings with an effective, easy-to-operate remote you can use to closeraise, lift, or open up your curtains or blinds.
We’re also available if your remote or electrical source needs to be replaced, repaired, or adjusted.
CLEANING TIPS FOR YOUR OWN MOTORIZED BLINDS
Your new automatic shades are generally the same as every other blinds you may have in your business or home once it comes to cleaning, even though motorized blinds help prevent dust from accumulating on our furniture by restricting light (excessive light really stirs up dust) at various times of the day.
Here are a number of simple recommendations to keep in mind while cleaning your motorized window blinds.
- Pick a lambswool duster (gathers dirt) and work round the slats as you move from bottom to top.
- Use a rubber sponge because it does not require using soap or water and it’s highly effective at removing dirt.
- Use a vacuum cleaner’s brush attachment (especially handy for cloth blinds and shades) for trapped dirt and higher up parts of your shades close to the ceiling.
- Never ever spray some kind of cleaners directly in your own motorized shades; instead, you can use a damp towel in case you must do a little bit of spot cleaning.
Finally, the bottom line:
If you want to experience a bedroom that’s beaming with sunshine during the day and well lit through the night? How about blinds that instantly adjust even when you’re not home for added safety and protection of your home artwork, flooring, and furniture?
These are only a couple of the many advantages of curtains and shades from your window treatment specialists. To schedule a complimentary consultation for your new motorized blinds in Thornhill , contact Sky Blinds now
Discover Why Our Clients Love Us
GET IN TOUCH
Got a question about our blinds or installation services? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you with an answer promptly.
CALL FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Schedule a free in-home visit by our experienced professionals. We will be able to guide you on the best blinds for your space, installation options and more.